epicenter of CARNIVAL gifts and information
The Saranac Lake Winter Carnival Gift Shop and Headquarters is located just a short walk from the Ice Palace at the ROOST Office at 193 River Street. Just look for the Winter Carnival flags out front welcoming you in!
The Gift Shop and Headquarters offers maps and information about the Carnival and serves as a central planning resource for visitors and residents. The Gift Shop offers a variety of logo items for sale including shirts, hats, balsam pillows, magnets, beverage glasses and more. Videos will be featured on screen for people to watch and learn about carnival and local lore. Winter Carnival buttons and posters designed by famous "Doonesbury" cartoonist, Garry Trudeau, from this year and previous years will be available as well. For those who enjoy carnival history there will be a display of the complete button collection including pre-Trudeau buttons. All proceeds from sales benefit the Saranac Lake Winter Carnival to help our non-profit committee to keep this tradition going every year for you and so many others.
Come check it out, to get the info you're looking for and to buy cool carnival stuff, during these dates and times:
- January 31 (Friday): 3-6 pm
- February 1 (Saturday): 9am-6pm
- February 2 (Sunday): 10am-6pm
- February 3 (Monday): 3-6 pm
- February 4 (Tuesday): 3-6 pm
- February 5 (Wednesday): 3-6pm
- February 6 (Thursday): 3-6 pm
- February 7 (Friday): 10am-12pm
- February 8 (Saturday): 9-11:30 am and 2-6pm (closed during the parade)
- February 9 (Sunday): 10am-4pm
You can find parking and downtown venues on this page.